backgrounds

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Publix Prep 4/30 - 5/6

Below are some of the deals that I am looking forward to scoring at Publix this coming week:

Kellogg’s Special K Cereal 11.4 to 14-oz, Raisin Bran, 20-oz or All-Bran, 13.2 to 18.3-oz box BOGO $3.99
-$1.50/2 PRINT

Northlands 100% Cranberry Juice or Naturals Plus 100% Juice Blend, Asst Varieties, No Sugar Added, 64-oz bot. BOGO $3.95
-$1/2 PRINT

50% off Kashi All Natural Entree 10-oz box or Pocket Bread Sandwiches, 5.5-oz box, Asst Varieties
I have some peelie coupons I got off of a Kashi cereal box I'll use for these.


This is just a taste what kind of deals I look for while doing my weekly grocery shopping trip. I like going once a week to the grocery store so that I can take advantage of any weekly deals I find interesting and to keep my perishables fresh (dairy, vegetables, fruit). I look up the weekly deals with coupon matchups BEFORE I go grocery shopping to get the most for my money. For my husband and I, I aim to spend between $30 and $50 per week.

How much do you spend on groceries? Do you use coupons? Do you go to the grocery store with a plan?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I totally plan before I leave so I can pull out the coupons and not overspend. I get our monthly [frozen] meats through Angel Food Ministries for $30 a month. But for all sides, snacks, & staples, I utilize the Publix BOGO's with 2 coupons for each deal usually. I generally spend around $30-$40 max a week for groceries for 2 adults & an 18 month old. :)

    ReplyDelete