backgrounds

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gotta love those nuts!

I am much like Tolkien's characters the hobbits. Fortunately I don't carry the physical attributes of short, fat and hairy, but I do eat as they eat. Breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner and supper...you get the idea. I like to eat, but more specifically, I eat often. I never make it from breakfast to lunch without another snack in between. My preparedness on this point makes all the difference in the world as to the health value of my mid-morning snack.

And this brings me to one of my FAVORITE THINGS!

Emerald Deluxe Mixed Nuts


On sale this week (through tomorrow) at Publix BOGO (Buy One Get One.) They only do this every 3-4 months, so get in your car NOW and drive. These are delicious, nutritious and a fantastic way to hold over until your next meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment