Here are my plans to give my front porch a makeover:
- Clean it. This may require me to buy a new vacuum cleaner as mine conked out on me yesterday.
- Sand and paint the walls that are not part of the siding of our house.
- Get rid of the nasty carpet and hopefully find something better.
- Either fix/clean/re-do the furniture we have out there or buy something better.
- Paint my front door. Any color suggestions? The outside of my house has white shingles with brown trim and the lower half is red/brown brick.
- Hang some flowering plants.
I'm thinking it has potential.
Yes, that is a Christmas decoration. Shame, shame, shame on me. I could lie and say I just put it up for Christmas in July... Yes, I think I'll go with that.
I have my work cut out for me. I'll keep you posted (no pun intended).