backgrounds

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Great recipe & craft project on one site - what could be better?!

This is one of my favorite sites for craft ideas and when I checked it out today, there was also a recipe for cooking a whole chicken that doesn't heat up your entire house by turning on the oven, plus it will cook all day and be ready in the evening. I love to buy several whole chickens when they are on sale and either roast the whole thing or cut it up into smaller sections to use in separate recipes. This recipe cooks it all at once and you have plenty of leftovers for a few days after (depending on the size of your family, of course!).

Also - a fun craft they have that I saw recently makes little squeeze balls out of sponges. Great for the summer!

I have found this site has lots of good ideas on all kinds of projects - happy exploring!

Link to the site here: http://www.makeandtakes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment