backgrounds

Friday, October 2, 2009

A favorite tool!

This is a tool I have come to depend on, it has so many great uses! Of course there is the basic window scraping function when you paint, but also for the outside of your windows when they get grimy.

I have a ceramic top flat stove, which I like because it is easier to clean but sometimes food gets cooked on and angry. A flat razor blade takes it right off and leaves it looking brand new!

I also carry it (closed) in my pocket when I mop, it does wonders for stuck on food and such on the tile. But don't use it on your wood floors or you'll be sorry!

I hope this handy $3 tool can make your cleaning easier too!

2 comments:

  1. What is it called and where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. straight razor or window scraper...any hardware store or WalMart

    ReplyDelete