backgrounds

Friday, February 26, 2010

Our little town

For you home-town readers, Tallahassee has found its way once again into a national magazine.  In February's issue of Southern Living.
You'll have to pick up a paper copy to see the article, but a lovely home was featured built by one of my two favorite builders in town, Sheffield Construction.  He does gorgeous work with attention to every detail.  I love a builder who cares about consistancy of style and quality through a home, not just making things big!
(My other favorite builder in town is K2 if you are curious.)

Which brings me to how I know who is who.  Quickly approaching is one of my FAVORITE things each year, Parade of Homes.  Tallahassee's is May 8-9 and 15-16 for 2010.  When is your town's?

I plan around these weekends each year!  And I kid you not, I have planned vacations to other places based on their Parades.  Raleigh has so much to choose from if you cared to know.  I count it vacation to stroll through beautiful homes and see the creativity and craft of true artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment