backgrounds

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Garden

This year I have begun my very first vegetable garden and I am super psyched!  I am generally a black thumb (my college roommate actually stole my plants when she moved out and left a note and some money  saying she just couldn't stand the thought of their inevitable death if left in my care.)

BUT....this year will be different.  I have a 2 year old who insists on playing outdoors daily and so I will have the time and attention to pick weeds and water.

My loving husband build me these two rad boxes, 4'x8' and 10" deep.  He even bough and shoveled in 2 parts soil and 1 part mushroom compost.  What a man!


So this is your sneak peek, next up...the plan for the plants and after that updates of my unparalleled success (or so I hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment