backgrounds

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring is Here!

Fellow blog readers, so sorry!  100 posts and then we disappear for a month?  I know, but we are back and have posts planned for at least a week ;)

To start you off, what are you doing for Easter?  Just a little peek of what is happening at my house.


I want to make Easter special to my kids for more than eggs and baskets though.  It's my favorite holiday for the REAL reason.  Not sure how to explain death and resurrection to a 2 year old however, pretty sure he has no concept of death.  So maybe we'll just focus on 'Jesus is alive!'

Any ideas?  Fun traditions at your home?  Share!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any kids, but I did see this simple recipe that can represent an empty tomb! A good, graspable concept to introduce to little ones...
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Resurrection-Rolls/Detail.aspx

    I think I'm going to make them for my sunday school class

    ReplyDelete