backgrounds

Monday, April 12, 2010

Barn Doors...In Doors

Not sure why I am on a "if I built a house" kick, but I am.  So I will keep rolling.

A few years back Southern Living did one of their design homes in Tallahassee and it was freakin' awesome.  One of my favorite features was the use of barn doors.  They used them to close off an in-hall laundry area and to separate the master bath from the bedroom.

I keep thinking of all the places I could maybe use one.  I'd love to find an old used one.  Or paint one an electric blue.
How about to separate a dining room from a kitchen?  Or in a pool room to close off a guest bedroom?  The master bath is always a winner.

Here are a few to feast your eyes on.  They are all live links if you want to check out their homes, none of the photography is mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment