backgrounds

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Celebrating a special date

When my husband and I were given a yard plaque by my father-in-law when we got married that had our name and wedding date.  It was a very thoughtful gift, not to mention good insurance.  He told my husband, "If you ever pull in the drive and that date is today, put the car in reverse and go get her something nice."

Here is a really cool spin on the same idea.
These come from www.framethedate.com  and have clever variations for other events.  Check out these sweet baby birthdays.


I keep debating between ordering one for an upcoming wedding or driving around town like a crazy person looking for cool number signs to photograph.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I want to drive around town and shoot photos of numbers now too :)

    ReplyDelete