backgrounds

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Third Down

Happy May 1st.  One third of 2010 is officially done.  Can you believe it?  Weren't we just counting down and cheering in the new year?

I'm not one for new year resolutions, but I did have few goals materialize in the January timeframe.  Some of them have even made progress.

For instance, I decided I needed to interrupt my fluff reading with some non-fiction and some classics that I never read in school.  I have read The Once and Future King and The Old Man and the Sea and loved them both.  In non-fiction I read Bringing Up Boys and more importantly have started reading the news again.  Before being home full time with my kids I worked in a news intensive career and quite frankly, I had lavished in six months of ignorance.  It was time to come out of my bubble.

Where are  you?  Has the year flown by for you?  Have you made progress in areas you hoped to?

No comments:

Post a Comment