backgrounds

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bedroom Spruce Up Part 2

I have made some small progress in my bedroom dilemma.  My goal is to have a couple of things in each room I really really like and build around them.  I picked up this lovely piece at my local TJ Maxx for $20.  Can't beat that.  It has what I was looking for- the teal color being picked up in my bedding and a couple of other colors to bring into the room, namely yellow and green.












I had been looking to find a couple of large prints or 3 pieces to hang in a traditional pattern over the bed.  Instead, I am planning to mix and match some different shapes and textures.  Maybe this star will relocate from my living room.  Or one of my bird pieces below, though since they are a pair, I might leave them together some other area of the room.







I saw a clock much like this one at TJ Maxx but couldn't justify buying too many things I'd need to simply pack to move.  But isn't a wall sized pocket watch pretty rad?  I'm thinking a decorative mirror might be in order as well.


I still like the idea of a yellow lamp, maybe this one from Target?





I promise pictures when it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment