backgrounds

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sweet Girl Nursery

My mother went a little crazy at a Target clearance sale and bought my daughter every piece of this shaggy-chic set.  Pretty isn't it?

At the moment she shares a room with her brother but one of these days she'll have her own. 

I was cruising Design Sponge archives yesterday and I came across this beautiful nursery.  You should check out the whole thing, but this is the picture that caught my eye.  Wouldn't something like this be lovely with the bedding?  I'm picturing it in the pale sea foam green instead of grey.



Also spied this on the Ikea Family Live inspirations blog.  Something about the colors and elements just made me sigh a happy sigh.


So glad for other people's creativity that inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment