backgrounds

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

What are you doing this Halloween? Something fun I hope.

My little man is oh-so-sick. I keep hoping he'll turn the corner so we can participate in the fun. On my list of plans...

-A Fun Halloween Menu

Mummy Pizzas














Bones in a Graveyard
(ie. breadstick bones over spinach artichoke dip)
























Mummy Dogs















Ghostly Ghoul Punch


















-Super Cool Homemade Costumes

My daughter and nephew are 3 months apart and about the same size so I made them Pebbles and Bam Bam costumes. I am so thankful for the return of cooler weather but I must admit they would look so rad if their chunky little diapered selves could wear these without the warm gear underneath.

My son is going to be a cowboy if his health improves, I made him this fun DIY hobby horse from an old pair of blue jeans. You can find instructions here.



















So here's to treats and not tricks. Be safe and have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment