backgrounds

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas time is here

You know how when you know exactly what you want, you can never find it? Not today! Look at this fantastic star!!!





























I am psyched, can you tell?
In the move my angel mysteriously disappeared. I love a pretty angel - I find most have creepy faces - I was sad.
So I set my hopes on a star, but I wanted something that would be big enough and bling enough for our 9 foot tree. Then I found it. Granted, it was not intended in any way to be a tree decoration, but it had holes, so why not. And it was only $15 at Marshalls!


Another piece of Christmas decorating that I am quite pleased with is my snow display. I really appreciate like-themed groupings.







































Do you have a holiday display that makes you happy? We'd love to see a link, send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment