backgrounds

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dining Room Complete...Finally!

It has been almost five months, but the dining room is finally complete. Or close to it. I still need curtains and a larger scale picture on the back wall.

Just a refresher on where we have come from:
































































I feel like I need a drumroll here. But instead, just a few pictures. Notice the new light fixture as well, I love it!





So, so??? What do you think? I can tell you this, if you see a painted piece of furniture and think "No problem, I'll just strip and refinish it." Pause for a moment and make sure you are leaving yourselves a few months :)

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and colors. I'm sure you'll enjoy many a family dinner together there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamzen, it's BEAUTIFUL!I love the fabric you chose. As a type this, I'm wearing a hoodie covered in remnants of gunked up paint/stripper from my own dining room table project. Never again. Yours turned out much better than mine, I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it toooo!!!!! - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very beautiful...great finish!! Thanks so much for visiting and I lOVE your table!
    :-)
    shaunna

    ReplyDelete