backgrounds

Friday, October 28, 2011

What we're doing this weekend

What are you doing for the Halloween weekend? Something fun I hope. Hayrides, pumpkins, costumes? We'll be carving pumpkins and having a potluck on Sunday, trick-or-treating and dinner treats at our house Monday. Sounds eventful, right? Oh, did I mention a little kitchen remodeling as well? But between now and then...

Remember this kitchen? Kind of golden, no? And that back splash is dreamy.



I've been doing a little cabinet painting and hardware hanging. Then my oh-so-brilliant husband had an idea for counter tops and voila! I am loving it. Notice the subway tile on the ledge that we will install next week.



But here is where we are at today. This is the part that has to happen by mid-day Sunday. drwywall, counter tops, rebuilding the cabinet to handle my ginormous new beauty of sink, installing the sink and the new dishwasher!



I told you she was big didn't I? That's our kitchen table that comfortably sits 4. But I love her and her mammoth size.



Wish us luck! Hope you have more treats in store than tricks this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment