backgrounds

Friday, January 20, 2012

Kitchen Reveal

Sometimes projects take a little longer than you expect…and sometimes they actually move pretty quickly but then you take a long time to bother photographing it. I really need someone to teach me to take pictures of interiors, I did my best and they just don't do it justice!

BEFORE


Clearly the previous owners have a different overall style from ours.
And now {drumroll please}

AFTER



BEFORE


AFTER


Some details for your viewing pleasure:

Farmhouse sink and much beloved pull down faucet.





I plan to bring you more details this week on where we purchased our products, what we did and how much it all cost.

Meanwhile, I will be cooking up a storm! Something about a new great kitchen gets you inspired again for the every day grind.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely transformation! We are working on a remodel and can hardly wait to use my kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! It is STUNNING. I'm drooling over those gorgeous black cabinets. Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete