backgrounds

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Rainbows and Pinwheels Birthday Party

This week my little 'big' girl turned 3.  She wanted a rainbow themed birthday party, she also wanted pink as always.  I pinned lots of ROY-G-BIV and in the end decided to be a bit more relaxed about the theme using a pastel pallet to fit both requests.





I also went more relaxed on the food and loosely followed the theme.  Everything except fruit was in individual cups so you could just grab and go.

Chocolate and rainbow sprinkle pretzel sticks
7 layer dip
Lucky Charms (the kids said "Look!  Rainbow cereal!  How could I resist?)
Rainbow Goldfish
Rainbow popcorn
Fruit
Mini waters wrapped in scrapbook paper and mini sodas





My little girl felt totally special and ooohed and ahhhed over every detail.  I'd call that a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment